In a traditional goggle, 12-15mm of face foam does most of the work establishing fit by adjusting between the frame and the contours of your face. With I/O MAG Imprint 3D, the frame itself is tailored to your face. This in combination with a much thinner foam, acts to reduce pressure points, as well as light and air leaks, while allowing for lower strap tension.
I/O MAG Imprint 3D
How does this fit differently than a standard I/O MAG goggle?
What is included with my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle?
- Your custom printed I/O MAG Imprint 3D Goggle
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Smith x gogglesoc lens protector
- Goggle hard case
I wear an I/O MAG XL goggle, will the I/O MAG Imprint 3D work for me?
If you have a generally larger face the I/O MAG Imprint 3D may not be an optimal lens size for you. If you are happy with the overall size of a standard I/O MAG goggle, then the I/O MAG Imprint 3D could potentially fit even better.
I wear a Low Bridge Fit goggle, will the I/O MAG Imprint 3D work for me?
I/O MAG Imprint 3D is a great option for Low Bridge goggle wearers and potentially offers an even better fit than our standard I/O MAG. (Note: If you have a generally larger or generally smaller face, we recommend trying on an I/O MAG goggle to confirm sizing.)
I wear an I/O MAG S goggle, will the I/O MAG Imprint 3D work for me?
If you have a generally smaller face the I/O MAG Imprint 3D may not be an optimal lens size for you. If you are happy with the overall size of a standard I/O MAG goggle, then the I/O MAG Imprint 3D could potentially fit even better.
Will the I/O MAG Imprint 3D fit children?
If the standard I/O MAG fits your child, the I/O MAG Imprint 3D Imprint could potentially fit better.
How do I ensure the best fit of my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle?
We recommend wearing all our goggles with Smith helmets in order to achieve ultimate integration. Our helmets are designed to match the curvature of the goggle frame, eliminating “gaper gap” and allowing precise alignment between the helmet AirEvac and the goggle venting systems. To ensure optimal fit, the foam from the goggle should be flush with your face, directly against the skin.
My I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle is too tight or too loose, what do I do?
Traditional goggles use 12-15mm of face foam, establishing fit by tightening the goggle strap thus compressing the foam to fit the contours of your face.
Because the I/O MAG 3D Imprint is designed for your unique face shape, this allows for lower strap tension. If you are used to higher strap tension you might need to adjust your I/O MAG Imprint 3D to a looser fit to experience the full benefits.
What if I am having fit issues with my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle?
- The I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle is designed to be worn against your skin. Ensure the goggle is flush with your face and not sitting over a beanie or balaclava.
- Because the frame is designed to the contours of your face, high strap tension is not needed to compress the foam. Loosen the strap if you are experiencing pressure points.
- Ensure your helmet is properly sized. Check if removing it resolves any issues.
If you are still experiencing fit issues please fill out and submit this form. Once received, we will reach out to you with next steps.
Is my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle OTG compatible?
This product is not specifically designed for OTG compatibility, we recommend checking out our Prophecy, Showcase and Knowledge OTG models.
Can I purchase the I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle as a gift?
Once the purchase is made, you have 21 days to redeem your code and complete a face scan. So, if you plan to gift a pair, be sure the scan is done soon after they receive it. Unfortunately, gift cards are not available at this time on SmithOptics.com.
How long will it take to deliver my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggles?
Once we receive your face scan, printing and assembly are approximately 14 business days. When completed, your order ships with 2 Day Priority shipping. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once they leave our facility.
What are the steps for placing an order for my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle?
- Navigate to the I/O MAG Imprint 3D Product Page
- Choose your strap color
- Select your Bright Light ChromaPop™ lens
- Select your bonus Low Light ChromaPop™ lens
- Confirm your selections
- Verify you have access to an Apple device that supports Face ID
- Add to Cart
- Finish shopping and Check Out
What happens after I place my order for a pair of I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle?
- You will receive two emails after purchase: One with your order confirmation details and another with your App Code and Instructions to complete your face scan.
- Follow the instructions to download the Smith App and complete your face scan as soon as possible. Your order will be canceled within 21 days if we do not receive a completed face scan.
- After completing your scan, an email will be sent confirming it has been received. If there are any issues with your scan, we will reach out to you.
- We are committed to printing, building, and shipping your order within 14 business days from receiving your face scan.
- When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
How do I check the status of my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggles?
Unfortunately, at this time, you are unable to check the status of your goggle in the printing and assembly process. Please reach out if more than 14 business days have passed since you received your Scan Confirmation email here.
When will I be charged for my I/O MAG Imprint 3D goggle order?
You will be charged after we receive your face scan and begin the 3D printing process.
What devices are compatible with the SMITH App?
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone XS Max
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch
How do I download the SMITH App?
After completing your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to the Apple App Store to download the Smith App directly. Our App is also available in the App Store and can be found by searching “Smith Optics.”
My code is not working, what do I do?
Check to make sure your Email Address matches the one you used to place your order. Verify the App Code in your email. Pro Tip: If you go back to your App Code & Instructions email after downloading the app, your email address and code will autofill into the Smith App.
How do I complete my face scan?
- After you download the Smith App, you will be prompted to enter your Email Address and App Code. (Note: Your email address must match what was used to complete your order.) Pro Tip: If you go back to your App Code & Instructions email after downloading the app, your email address and code will be autofilled into the Smith App.
- Make sure your face is clearly visible to the camera. Remove any headwear, face masks, and glasses. Pull your hair back to reveal your full forehead and ears. Make sure you have good lighting.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your face scan.
- Review and submit!
What should my completed scan look like?
Your scan will look digital, with most of your hair removed. In reviewing your scan, if it looks overly blurry you may want to rescan. Make sure any hats, face masks, glasses and large earrings are removed before beginning your scan. Pulling your hair back to show your full forehead and sides of your face is also key to a clean scan.