Who is eligible for the Smith Pro Program?
Our pro program is designed for outdoor industry professionals including guides and instructors, employees of outdoor gear companies, Smith retailer employees, athletes, first responders, and active military personnel. The program is always under review, and qualification is dependent on full-time employment within the listed industries and professions.
Membership in our pro program is not guaranteed, regardless of past affiliations with Smith or other connections. We require that you upload proof of your qualifications, including valid guide licenses, membership cards, proof of employment, or similar. Pro program status is valid for one year, and requires annual recertification through a new application.
CANADA PRO PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD. UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ONCE AVAILABLE.
How to Apply
1. Create a Smith customer account. THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
2. Submit your pro request via our Contact Us form. Be sure to choose Pro Application from the dropdown menu.
Do you offer military discounts?
Smith is proud to extend pro program eligibility to active duty military personnel. Just follow the same steps listed above to create a customer account and then submit your pro application.
Pro orders are subject to a flat shipping fee (currently $8) on all orders and are not eligible for shipping promotions listed on the regular site. Keep reading to view all Pro Program rules.
Pro Program Rules
1. Pro purchase is for personal use only. You may not purchase product for friends, family, or co-workers. Smith reserves the right to revoke membership at any time if it appears that a member is abusing pro program benefits
2. Pro purchase is limited to a total value of $1200 MSRP per year. Violation of this limit will result in removal from the program.
3. Be discreet about your pro discount. Do not share, discuss, or advertise your pro affiliation.
4. If people ask about your Smith products, please refer interested customers to local shops and SmithOptics.com.
5. Products purchased from Smith using your pro program benefits are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or credit at this time.
6. Pro program pricing, up to 60% off full price, appears next to the MSRP for eligible products (not all products are eligible).
7. Unless otherwise stated, pro orders are not eligible for free shipping offers.
8. Pro account information is not be shared. Pro orders must be for personal use only. Violation of this will result in removal from the program.
9. Subscription to Smith Pro emails is a requirement of membership.
10. Specific products may be excluded from discount, and the pro discount may vary based on product and category.
- IMPORTANT: Membership in the Smith Optics Pro Program is for personal use only, and Smith reserves the right to revoke membership at any time if it appears that a member is abusing their program benefits. (i.e. Purchasing products for others)